Download PEN’s Wallpaper for your phone!
First, select the link that corresponds to your phone model. Once the image loads, follow these instructions:
1) Hold down on the image until a list of options appear. Tap “Save Image.”
2) Go into your Photos application, select the image and then tap the square button with the upwards arrow on the bottom left of the screen.
3) Tap “Use as Wallpaper,” then move the image around until it is completely visible. Tap “Set,” then “Set Lock Screen.”
Android (Samsung Galaxy S4 and S5/Nexus 5/HTC One)
1) Tap the button with three dots on the top right of the screen, then select “Save.”
2) Navigate your photo gallery, find the image, and select it. Tap “Set As,” then “Wallpaper.”
1) Select the menu button, then select “Save.”
2) Navigate your gallery, find the image, and tap it. Tap “Set As,” then “Wallpaper.”
Download your wallpaper here:
|iPhone 4 and 4s||iPhone 5 and 5s||iPhone 6+, Galaxy S4 and S5, Nexus 5 and HTC 1||Blackberry Q10|